Have you been looking for that perfect RED handbag?
The question becomes what style?
What is the function of it? How do you want it to work for you?
Are you too old for Red? No, No, No
The Crossover Bag:
- Perfect to use as an accent color to any outfit.
- Great bag when need to just carry your wallet, phone and lipstick.
- Make sure you try it on for comfort.
- Some are more bulky than others and can add a little extra to the hip area.
The Hobo Bag:
- The rounded corners give it a more casual feel.
- Perfect for the dressy casual look.
- Love jeans but want to dress them up a notch - a great choice.
The Tote Bag:
- Perfect for toting your computer around.
- Classy look for carrying to a meeting.
- If you plan to carry it on your shoulder, make sure it is comfortable.
- Hate purses? An option you may have not considered.
- The wristlet/wallet is available in a variety of sizes. What do you want it to hold? Phone, credit card, business cards?
- Feel like the bag-lady at times? The Wristletis perfect for putting inside the Tote Bag.
The RED Handbag is a year around color. It can give you the pop of color you're looking for on a gloomy day. Add to your neutrals such as black and gray.
If you love RED and are not incorporating it into your wardrobe...a handbag can be a first step.
RED will get noticed. Not a bag thing in my opinion.
Annette Bond is a Personal Image Consultant who works with professional men and women over 50 who feel ordinary, old or overweight. She helps them to reveal their radiance so they can become more of who they are and walk into the world with more confidence and success.
Are you the kind of person who wants to position themselves for success but are lacking confidence in the style department?
And, without a doubt, know you look impeccably "put together" and standout as a leader with confidence in your field?
If you're ready to have that kind of confidence I just described above, let's schedule a time to chat. Life is too short to keep feeling frustrated every time you have to decide what looks good on you.