The Urban Dictionary defines "Up-Level" as:
- Having greater capabilities.
- Transform and grow in an area previously stagnant.
- Inspired strategic action creating greater capabilities.
It's a new season to start fresh or better yet up-level your style.
I want to begin by asking, "do you have a "style rulebook" that says?
- There's no point in stepping up my style game until I lose weight or get in better shape?
- I struggle finding pieces that flatter my body type and look good on me?
- I'm not always sure what styles are appropriate for my age though I still want to look current and stylish?
You may have a style rulebook you never knew existed even though you wrote it.
You wrote your style rulebook and established the guidelines at a very early age and/or someone gave you a style rule and you accepted it as truth.
You may have style rules that are keeping you stuck. It's like being in a fish bowl and not sure how to get out.
It creates a lot of struggle when shopping and getting dressed each morning.
So I ask, how long are you going to live with your current style rulebook?
My upcoming workshop is an opportunity to write a NEW Style Rulebook that allows you to show up as your Best Self NOW.
Up-Leveling your personal style so that you feel MORE:
The list goes on.
I would LOVE for you to join me...
To take the next step in Up-Leveling Your Life With Passion, Purpose and Style...I invite you to my upcoming workshop in Seattle, WA on Saturday, October 14th!
More Information and to Register www.annettebond.com/uplevel
About the Author: Annette Bond is a Certified Personal Image Consultant who works with professional women who desire to Elevate and Express their Personal Style. She helps her clients reveal and embrace the best of who they are NOW, so they can walk into the world with elevated confidence and success. Follow me on FACEBOOK - Definitive Style by Annette Bond.