Nicer weather is tip-toeing in Seattle. And if you're like me, you're craving a few new pieces to update your summer wardrobe.
A few of the questions I hear a lot, "I want to add more uniqueness to my wardrobe."
I look in the mirror and feel like something is missing?
How do I create a put-together look?
If you shook your head and are thinking, yes that's me, help!
You're not alone.
With the warmer weather upon us, I've had a personal "missing piece" dilemma myself.
You're about to witness how I turned my ONE new purchase into a treasure of outfits.
Do you tend to focus your clothing purchases primarily on "work clothes" and don't always want to spend the money on weekend clothes - am I right?
Hey, I do the same thing.
I've noticed is my summer lifestyle can be a little more casual. And recognizing that certain pieces are missing.
With the weather changing here in Seattle to around 60-70 degrees, one doesn't necessarily need a coat, just an easy-going jacket to throw on.
One of my favorite pieces to wear and purchase is a classy, luscious, stylish jacket. I love how a jacket can give an outfit instant polish! And adds that tad of warmth you're looking for.
I'M a simple kind of gal, and a great jacket adds that "exquisiteness" to my simple pants, skirts and tops.
What I was encountering every time I put on my jeans, that "easy-going" casual jacket was missing that I so adore.
It was absent from my closet.
Only to find out the next time I'm trying to execute my dressed-up casual look, I'm back to the same frustration. Where's the jacket I NEED!
Are you ready for what I found?
What's so cool about this ONE new piece is it solved a multitude of my summer wardrobe dilemmas.
What attracted me to this jacket: Simple and effortless, and the RED pizzazz!
- I value comfort when I'm dressing casual - the lycra in the fabric allows me to move.
- It was simple and solid - that meant I could add it to all my prints.
- LOVED the Red - fun and passionate for summer.
- It dresses up my skorts and jeans. Remember I like dressed-up casual.
- I can wear it with my white, black and navy jeans.
- I can pair it with my black, white and navy tops.
- I reluctantly paired it with my lonely floral shell that's been hanging around my closet for 5 years. Guess what, it looks great with the RED jacket.
- And, the most fun - wearing RED lipstick.
I've been attracted to RED from the beginning of 2018. It started when I declared my 2018 words - Bold Commitment.
1. This RED jacket has put the lid on the "missing piece" ... at least for the time being until another missing piece manifests itself.
2. The RED jacket provides my casual summer wardrobe with a put-together look!
3. I've never had a fun casual RED jacket ... Love the uniqueness it's adding to my flourishing dressed-up casual wardrobe.
Imagine... the outfits that I could create if I found a few more missing pieces.
If you're feeling like you have some missing pieces in your closet, let's hope on a quick phone call and find out how we can transform your wardrobe by filling in the missing gaps.