Style Confidence Workshop for the Purposeful Woman
If you're anything like me, you grew up hearing the saying, you can't judge a book by its cover.
The truth be told, a book is judged by its cover. A book cover makes us curious and want to know more.
First Impressions are real. Your brain makes decisions in 7 seconds or less. Right or wrong that is how your brain works.
Do you wonder how your style influences how others perceive you?
Do you need to up-level your Style Confidence and let go of the self-doubt and confusion?
Your Style Makes a Statement.
make it definitive.
Sample Workshop: Style Confidence. Do You Have It?
During this Interactive Workshop, you will:
- Rewrite your style rule book. What rules are you willing to release? What styles are you ready to embrace?
- Understand how Style Confidence for the purposeful woman leads to greater influence.
- Reveal your radiance while building a wardrobe that speaks to your boss lady qualities.
- Discover Annette's simple wardrobe plan that utilizes 10-15 pieces yet creates 20+ outfits.
Upon Completion, you will:
- Feel empowered to show up and reveal your best self with purpose and ease.
- Own key ideas that elevate and optimize your wardrobe.
- Understand new shopping habits and be inspired by a mini fashion show from area boutiques.
Style Confidence. Do You Have It?
3 Ways to Supercharge Your First Impression
Attract Your Ideal Clients with Confidence
Microsoft Career Center
Lee Hecht Harrison
Capital One Career Center
Seattle Pacific Univeristy Graduate Program
Women Business Owners Organization
Sunset Club of Seattle
PJ Hanks of doTerra Essential Oils
Sammamish Chamber of Commerce
NW Womens Show