Style Confidence Workshop for the Purposeful Woman
Do the professional women in your organization feel Style Struggle or Style Confident?
Your clothes can make you feel more professional. Your clothes can make you feel more confident. Above all, your clothes can give you the personal power that allows you to be fully present and comfortable in your own skin.
And of coarse, your clothing can do just the opposite - make you feel self-conscious, ordinary, old and the list goes, that feeling of being out of sorts.
There isn't a more powerful feeling than when your outfit truly expresses who you are. It represents everything you want to say without needing to say it.
Your Style Makes a Statement.make it definitive.
Sample Workshop for Professional Women:
Style Confidence. Do You Have It?
During this Interactive Workshop, professional women will:
- Identify: What rules are they willing to release? What styles are they ready to embrace?
- Understand how Style Confidence for the purposeful woman leads to greater influence.
- Reveal their radiance while building a wardrobe that speaks to your boss lady qualities.
- Discover Annette's simple wardrobe plan that utilizes 10-15 pieces yet creates 20+ outfits.
Upon Completion, professional women will:
- Feel empowered to show up and reveal their best self with purpose and ease.
- Own key ideas that elevate and optimize their wardrobe.
- Understand new shopping habits and be inspired by a mini fashion show from area boutiques.
- Style Confidence. Do You Have It?
- 3 Ways to Supercharge Your First Impression
- Attract Your Ideal Clients with Confidence
- Microsoft Career Center
- Lee Hecht Harrison
- Capital One Career Center
- Seattle Pacific Univeristy Graduate Program
- Key Bank
- Peterson Sullivan
- Sorrento Hotel
- Women Business Owners Organization
- Sunset Club of Seattle
- Overlake Auxilury
- PJ Hanks of doTerra Essential Oils
- Sammamish Chamber of Commerce
- NW Womens Show